Homebrew Cant load .RPX apps with StUpiidhax

linkchidori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Before my Wii U updated itself to 5.5.2 i used to load homebrew launcher 1.4 with loadiine.ovh and .RPX worked perfectly, but now in when i try to use StUpiidhax to load them i cant manage to get them work, im just able to load .elf, does anyone knows the cause for this?

PS: When i try to load them, the loading bar freezes almost at the end with every app

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before my Wii U updated itself to 5.5.2 i used to load homebrew launcher 1.4 with loadiine.ovh and .RPX worked perfectly, but now in when i try to use StUpiidhax to load them i cant manage to get them work, im just able to load .elf, does anyone knows the cause for this?

PS: When i try to load them, the loading bar freezes almost at the end with every app
If you're on HBL 1.2 it won't load .rpx files.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're on HBL 1.2 it won't load .rpx files.
js type hax uses the 1.3 payload so the browser exploit so it cant use rpx files it doesnt matter about the hbl version because it has the highest load rate so that haxchi can be install it is only supposed to be used for that purpouse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: