Hacking Can't load games off of Ext. HDD!

romstacka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people,
I have a Softmoded Wii that I used the guide on wiihacks.com that is title "Softmod any Wii", and I have installed d2x v8, but no USB loader will load any game, it gives me a black screen first, and then say" An error has occured".
I have tried this with a USB Stick and the hdd and does the same thing for both.

Does anyone know what may be wrong with it?

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people,
I have a Softmoded Wii that I used the guide on wiihacks.com that is title "Softmod any Wii", and I have installed d2x v8, but no USB loader will load any game, it gives me a black screen first, and then say" An error has occured".
I have tried this with a USB Stick and the hdd and does the same thing for both.

Try to resoftmod your Wii using the app ModMii (Look in the Wii-hacking forum [somewhere at the top of it])

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello people,

Go and download ModMii, then install then go to USB Loader setup. I think he doesn't need to re-softmod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place