Hacking Can't load any explot from the 3DS browser.

sohexcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a 7.1 EUR 3DS XL the other day. Every time I try to launch rxtools.dat, sys/code.bin, boot.3dsx or launcher.dat the browser crashes. I tried with many SD cards (one of them had hbl installed befor I formated it). I tried to update the console to 8.1 with my Smash cart but didn't fix anything.
My browser version is: 1.7498, and the SD slot works because I can take pictures and tthey are stored on the cards.

What is happening? I thought of updating to 9.8 (with ac:hhd) or to 10.3 and then downgrading, but what if I can't because the browser is still fucked up?

Last edited by sohexcore,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I got a 7.1 EUR 3DS XL the other day. Every time I try to launch rxtools.dat, dyd/code.bin, boot.3dsx or launcher.dat the browser crashes. I tried with many SD cards (one of them had hbl installed befor I formated it). I tried to update the console to 8.1 with my Smash cart but didn't fix anything.
My browser version is: 1.7498, and the SD slot works because I can take pictures and tthey are stored on the cards.

What is happening? I thought of updating to 9.8 (with ac:hhd) or to 10.3 and then downgrading, but what if I can't because the browser is still fucked up?

Try the gateway launcher and browser hack to downgrade to 4.x

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Have you cleared the browser history and cookies? I was helping a friend out and ran into what I assume is the same problem as you.

I started the browser with wifi off, cleared everything, then exited and started the browser again, wifi still off... Then once started I turned on wifi and then boot and launcher worked.

sohexcore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try the gateway launcher and browser hack to downgrade to 4.x
How, loading launcher.dat makes the browser crash.

Have you cleared the browser history and cookies? I was helping a friend out and ran into what I assume is the same problem as you.

I started the browser with wifi off, cleared everything, then exited and started the browser again, wifi still off... Then once started I turned on wifi and then boot and launcher worked.

I tried that many times, and still can't get into it.

Edit: tried older versions of rxTools and worked. It looks like I do have a very old browser version, and thats why all the exploits failed to load.

Last edited by sohexcore,

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
How, loading launcher.dat makes the browser crash.

I tried that many times, and still can't get into it.

Edit: tried older versions of rxTools and worked. It looks like I do have a very old browser version, and thats why all the exploits failed to load.

What Web address are you using for getaway? Should be go.gateway-3ds.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme