Hacking Can't install Family Table Tennis

popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
I've already installed "World of Goo" and "Fun! Fun! Minigolf" WiiWare games on mine Wii (using WAD manager, of course).
But when i try to install Family Table Tennis i am getting error -2011.
Am i doing something wrong and what I have to do to install Family Table Install?

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:
I've already installed "World of Goo" and "Fun! Fun! Minigolf" WiiWare games on mine Wii (using WAD manager, of course).
Am i doing something wrong and what I have to do to install Family Table Install?

May be a different issue, but I ran into 1 wiiware that wouldn't install, tried everything with no luck, until...

I renamed the .wad file
There were some unusual special chars in the title, and it was very very long. Not sure what it didn't like, but it installed after I changed the name.

Hope this helps!

popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Reboot said:
popoffka said:

May be a different issue, but I ran into 1 wiiware that wouldn't install, tried everything with no luck, until...

I renamed the .wad file
There were some unusual special chars in the title, and it was very very long. Not sure what it didn't like, but it installed after I changed the name.

Hope this helps!
No, this didn't helped
frown.gif

popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
I've found this info:
QUOTE said:
*In order for Family Table Tennis to work on PAL Wii's, it must be patched with the correct PPF and then patched with Freethewads as PAL. However, pressing HOME on the Wii Remote will cause the game to freeze, but the rest of the game works fine.
What is PPF and Freethewads?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up