Can't install CFW ??

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Youkai, Mar 31, 2009.

Mar 31, 2009

Can't install CFW ?? by Youkai at 5:23 PM (707 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well i friend gave me his psp slim which is a 2000 model, but still somehow i cannot get custom firmware install to work.

I dunno if its one of those with the mother board version that won't do but well i will explain the problem.

I tried several ! of those easy install programs to make a magic memory stick and put it into his psp slim,
    than put in the pandora battery he bought while holding L button and still screen remained black nothing happened.

so where could be the problem ? i don't think each of this easy installer and so on did not work, so is it possible that the pandora is "broken"? or maybe not charged enough ?

-----

well just tried the mms and the pandora on my psp phat and it showed up but still on the lite it remains black screen ?

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Does the screen remain black, the backlight come on and the power light go green? If so the battery is working as it should. What sort of Memory Stick are you using? Is it a genuine one or a fake? Is it Magic Gate supported?

3. Blfdgfdghd

Banned Blfdgfdghd Banned

Canada
    you didnt make it right if u tried on the phat

4. Devil May Cry

Member Devil May Cry GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Maybe he used DC for the Memory Stick. Try holding the Up key when you put in the battery instead of the L trigger.