Crimson-X

PC builder and Wii Softmodding
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently updated to 4.2U (softmod) and for some strange reason, I can't install the DLC for Megaman 9. It was working perfect with 4.0U. Any idea of what's going on? I've even tried updating all of my IOS's w/ DOP-IOS MOD.

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Crimson-X said:
I have recently updated to 4.2U (softmod) and for some strange reason, I can't install the DLC for Megaman 9. It was working perfect with 4.0U. Any idea of what's going on? I've even tried updating all of my IOS's w/ DOP-IOS MOD.
Did you restore the trucha bug? If you updated to 4.2, you have to do it, even if you've done it before.

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Crimson-X said:
I don't think so. Could I get some instructions on which IOS I need to put the bug on?
For future reference, use this guide. It wouldn't hurt if your started from square one using this guide.

To see how to restore the Trucha bug, go here. xzxero, creator of the "simplistic mod"(see first link), played a major part in writing up information on this site.

Crimson-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I want to thank you both for your assistance. You both have been a big help for me and I appreciate it! Ok, I got the game to work from the SD. But the DLC for Megaman 9 will not install. I got an error ret- 1022. Don't know what that is, but its kinda pissing me off, lol. Any ideas?

Crimson-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out! I tried using a different IOS to install the game's DLC. I tried 222 (Hermes) and BOOM! Installed successfully! CASE CLOSED!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A