Homebrew Can't inject FBI.cia to Health and Safety.

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
It brings up a completely blank app on the HOME Menu. No banner, and when I tap on it, it says An Error has Occured. Injecting the original Health and Safety works fine. I've used different versions of FBI.cia and checked my hs.app. It doesn't work no matter what I try.
2DS, 8.1U. Reletively unhacked right now.

Halvorsen

OP
Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing I'm out of luck? (Restored original hs.app, downloaded multiple versions of Inject Generator, different FBI.cia). Nothing. Even tried using Inject Generator from the hard drive and the SD.

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
It brings up a completely blank app on the HOME Menu. No banner, and when I tap on it, it says An Error has Occured. Injecting the original Health and Safety works fine. I've used different versions of FBI.cia and checked my hs.app. It doesn't work no matter what I try.
2DS, 8.1U. Reletively unhacked right now.

Make sure you have made the dbs folder with the right files inside it. If you're using D9 to inject the app make sure you have Slot0x05KeyY.bin and slot0x25KeyX.bin on the root of your sdcard.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like doesn't minicia make injecting useless. I've never uswd it but from what I've seen it installs fbi from the browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.