• Views 2,118
  • Replies 25

N3wbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wrong. You will always need a ticket in order for WUPInstaller to decrypt the content when installing.
in the program uTikDownload. i can open a ticket to download signed games. but i can download without ticket too why? the program dont ask to get a signed ticket? because the program give me the game .. dlc or update with a fake ticket?

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
- Updates will always have legit tiks
- Dlc requires legit tik and for those you need to run sig patches or you won't be able to install them, but they will still require fake tiks, USBdownload helper creates fake tikets automatically for example .

Last edited by Ghassen-ga,
Reactions: N3wbs

N3wbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- Dlc requires legit tik and for those you need to run sig patches or you won't be able to install them, but they will still require fake tiks, USBdownload helper creates fake tikets automatically for example .
thank for the good anwser.. :lol:

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U Helper does it all too. Just put in the name and download. You're on sigpatched sysNAND so you don't need to do any patching. Just install what it downloads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: