Cant get Azure Strike, Moon Chronicles, Mighty Gunvolt BigBoxBlue working in Gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by IMRAN_PETER, Oct 24, 2014.

1. IMRAN_PETER
    OP

IMRAN_PETER GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2013
    Bulgaria
    Meadow
    Buddies, any ways to get Azure Strike, Moon Chronicles, Mighty Gunvolt BigBoxBlue working in Gateway?

my 3DS is in 4.3 with gateway 2.3b. I also never installed emunand. All latest games work except these. When I select one of these and start, the 3DS stuck with 3DS icon that shows up before executing games. I have to force shutdown in order to stop that loop. Would be deeply grateful if any of you can help.

2. Snailface

Snailface My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing

Sep 20, 2010
    Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
    you need to run emunand on 8.1 or higher for these games to work. they have the newer encryption that requires it.

3. CIH137

CIH137 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    I believe Snailface is correct. You should definitly get Emunand working. It makes things a lot nicer. My homescreen is blue now. It also allows for updating patches. Use this guide to get emunand http://gbatemp.net/threads/ultimate-noob-tutorial-for-gateway-3ds-2-0b-by-noob.358645/

Just make sure to update from settings and don't leave settings once you have confirmed you are in GW mode. When you enter and leave settings it will go back to your real nand. Also backup your nand.

Edit: I like Azure Strike all the more reason to do it

IMRAN_PETER likes this.
  4. IMRAN_PETER
    OP

Jul 17, 2013
    Bulgaria
    Meadow
    Thanks for the suggestion, buddies...:)

5. IMRAN_PETER
    OP

Jul 17, 2013
    Bulgaria
    Meadow
    I know but I thought they would work as Fantasy Life(EUR Contrast release) works in my 3DS.

6. tatumanu

tatumanu GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2004
    Portugal
    Umm ... its trying to run Moon Chronicles USA release on Gateway Ultra 3.0 and it doesn't show up, i'm on emunand 9.4 EU.
    Do i have to make a CIA of it to work?

7. IMRAN_PETER
    OP

Jul 17, 2013
    Bulgaria
    Meadow
    well, i am with emunand in eu firmware 9.3 with gateway omega v2.7. The games are working. No need to make .cia.