Hacking can't get animal crossing code to work

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only code I want to try is the moon jump code. I have no interest in bells and weeds and catalogs. just wanna fly around. I used WiiCM to make the code list on the Wii, but when I boot it up with the backup loader channel it doesn't seem to have registered into the game and I don't moon jump. all I gotta do is press B right?

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bump

I know you guys have something worth saying other than "don't use codes." I've played both of the old animal crossings. I know how it is and I'm not gonna hack my way to a perfect game. I just want to moon jump

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TidusWulf said:
bump

I know you guys have something worth saying other than "don't use codes." I've played both of the old animal crossings. I know how it is and I'm not gonna hack my way to a perfect game. I just want to moon jump
*Sigh*, put hooktype to VI (Default)

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And make sure you're using Ocarina. GeckoOS has a lot of bugs (at least through my experience).

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the hooktype is always set to default. I don't even know what the hooktype is supposed to do so I never touch it.

I'll try with the ocarina.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the hooktype is already set! it's always been the default!

anyway, Ocarina won't work. I have to user wiigator's stuff. I wonder what I could be doing wrong...

Matt Cese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial on how to use cheat codes? I don't know where to start. I have the gamma loader and hombrew channel installed. I'm stuck on the final level of Prince of Persia: Rival Swords. Thanks.

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to press B+up or B+down, not just B.

If it says your save file is corrupted, it usually just means your code doesn't work. Your save should be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1