ROM Hack Cant get .3ds files onto sky3ds

blue dusty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have various .3ds roms but for some reason the disk writer will not let me put them onto the sky3ds card. I have been surfing and trying for hours and hours now to get a solution but as yet no joy.

It keeps giving me the no resource data yet and I don't seem to be able to do anything about it. I could understand if this happened to 1 game but all of them?

I really am stuck now so any help is much appreciated sorry if the post is a little vague

Thanks
bluedusty

blue dusty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No sure if this is in the best section or not. I have tried some earlier version of the sky3ds template and writer but still no joy. My game files look different for some reason than other people's I have seen online. For example mine are like ab-mkeu where others look like CTR-P-MKEU etc could this be the problem.

PuNkDrOpOuT

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you installed the .net framework? Try repairing it by re-installing it. Also, I'm guessing you are running as administrator? As long as you have the latest template loaded then you should be good to go.
Is your SD card showing up at the bottom in the correct gb? And have you formatted your card in the diskwriter? My laptop wouldn't work with Diskwriter for some reason but my desktop is fine.
Other than that I'm out of ideas, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...