Hacking Can't exploit vWii (Bathaxx)

goodbytes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to install HBC on my vWii with the Bathaxx exploit.

I have played Batman Lego up until a point where it let me save the game after the 1st scenario (which was painful in itself) i saved the game exited and went into the save data settings, i backed up the save to my SD card and then deleted it, i tried to copy the Bathaxx save over but it says "You need to play your game on this Wii console before you can copy save data" I've tried various scenario's of copying the original save back, re playing, loading it, etc but each time it says i haven't played the game. Any ideas?

Do i have the right game "Lego Batman: The Video game (PAL)" ? and i'm using the 'RLBXE' save.

goodbytes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed it by adding all of the 3 saves to the SD card (EUR, USA and JAP) I think the EUR version is in the USA folder and the USA version in the EUR folder, i was adding the what i assumed was the correct save but it was coming up as USA, adding all 3 i was able to select the EUR version and it worked (but it was from the USA folder)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1