Hacking Can't Dump Brawl with any loader!

Karpador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried both cios r15 and r17 and when i hit install, it is unable to read the disk. I didn't have this problem before, i just recently formatted my hard drive to change it to fat32 and realized that when transferring my wii games, it didn't transfer brawl. Any idea what to do?

Karpador

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried r18 and r19 they didn't work. its not an issue with my disk drive because i have no problem loading it

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well try cIOS249 rev 20 base 56 it reads dual layer discs.
And clean your laser Nintendo had a whole thing saying to do it if we had problems with dual layer games

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ive got exactly the same problem, but Im not sure if its my laser/drive or not. Not played Brawl for a while and had it on Wiiflow 1.1 (WBFS partition). Since moving over to Wiiflow with FAT32 I can't get it to dump either. I get a -2 error trying to use CFG loader, and Wiiflow 2.2 won't even read the disc. Cleanrip gets a part way through and keels over. Ive tried cIOS 17, 18, 19, 20, 20b and 21 with no success. Unfortunately, Ive got no other DL games to try.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can confirm that dumping SBB with CFG loader v65 works perfectly using Ciosx cIOS249[56]-v21d2x2 v3-Beta4

( can be found in Modmii )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.