Hacking Cannot play new games due to inability to update.

BedtimeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So when I tried playing some Wii games I got... ages ago (Animal crossing and Skyward Sword), I saw the menu animation, but upon clicking play, the creeen went black, and stayed that way. Other, older games still work. I then opened priloader, turned off all the hacks, and tried again. The animation now said "system menu update", upon trying the update fromt he disk i get the error code "32004". The same one shows up if I try to do an online update.

So basically, I don't use any of my softmod stuff anymore, so.... is it easier to remove all the softmods, or to update some other way?

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to run retail discs?
If so, use ModMii and update to 4.3, that will get rid of your softmods (most) but some you may have to manually
delete, such as channels ( loaders, wad managers, HBC, etc).
Quite frankly, all updating thru Nintendo just removes your hacks, ModMii keeps your hacks, but also updates anything your missing,
even if your still on system menu 2.2, so, updating to 4.3 is meaningless.
if i were you, keep your softmod, and just use modmii to update with, but dont change your system menu with modmii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw