HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
.psyched said:
HBK said:
HIMYM is amazing. Best comedy series IMO.
tongue.gif

And Season 5 has some GREAT Barney moments. /end spoilers

Wait, what? LEGEN-wait for it-DARY moments!
God, I don't even care if Ted doesn't meet his wife in 5 seasons, Barney and the gang is just awesome *O*
I request the highest of Fives!
But we're being off topic =p

Bro Code.

Good Bro Letters
Sadness

To: Bro
Subject: N/A

Congrats

To: Bro
Subject: Bro!

Haha it's on Youtube (the audiobook read by Barney himself), has around 100 something articles.

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So it turned into a HIMYM thread huh? I thought so as soon as I read the "afraid of the dark" comment...heh.

Can't wait for season 6, though things ARE starting to drag...NPH can't save the show forever!

.psyched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Deadmon said:
So it turned into a HIMYM thread huh? I thought so as soon as I read the "afraid of the dark" comment...heh.

Can't wait for season 6, though things ARE starting to drag...NPH can't save the show forever!
Well, to be honest, It's not only him, the others are funny too. Although, yeah, he's terribly funny.

0ddity

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Canada I suppose because they haven't been involved in many world events.

And this is why Canadians make fun of Americans, lol!

Canada kicked ass in WWI, WW2, Korea, (we skipped Vietnam, but I guess we were right about that one), Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2, and we are currently in Afghanistan.

True, we spawned Justin Bieber, but you also have us to thank for Austin Powers, Shrek and Pamela Anderson.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I too have long pondered the same thing (well not that long but on occasion for many years)- the best answer I have come to is that it seems to be a mirror of the "hate" between the French and UK types (more often just the English), most combinations of "bordering" Scandinavian countries or Australia and New Zealand albeit without some actual history* behind it all.

*yes that is a "what history?" joke pertaining to the USA.

In short in the never ending quest to determine who is an idiot in this world it makes for a fairly effective shortcut to the answer. New Jersey seems to be the same but for the more geographically challenged.

Minor get out of such thing- if one was compelled to spend a portion of youth somewhere courtesy of a "holiday" with the folks in a manner befitting of the stereotype it might be acceptable to harbour a mild dislike of somewhere.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jersy sucks because you can't make left turns and everyone who lives there is an idiot. . Cananda sucks because its canada, i mean come on. Although I love dem BC buds. Ironic isn't it.

.psyched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
smash_brew said:
Jersy sucks because you can't make left turns and everyone who lives there is an idiot. . Cananda sucks because its canada, i mean come on. Although I love dem BC buds. Ironic isn't it.
The United States suck because everyone eats fast food. That's how your argument sounded to me o.O

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the main reason why we hate Canada is because they are smart, economically sound, and that Canada is smart enough to not get into stupid-ass wars.

Jersey? I just hate the pretentious assholes there.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
I'm willing to go to Canada just to wait for 5 days in the ER waiting room.
Have you been to the ER in the US? It isn't much different. Probably 9 out of every 10 people in the waiting room for ER shouldn't be there, and they are slowing it down for everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY