Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
I haven't heard specifically New Yorkers hating on Canadians, but I always thought Americans in general liked mocking Canadians.
I don't think they do in general, but opinionated, hateful areas will obviously be more likely to hate.

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just remember Canada has 2 seasons ... Hockey season and post season
smile.gif
that being said, I'm from NJ and I love Canada.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Blood Fetish said:
CarbonX13 said:
I haven't heard specifically New Yorkers hating on Canadians, but I always thought Americans in general liked mocking Canadians.
I don't think they do in general, but opinionated, hateful areas will obviously be more likely to hate.
I dunno if Washington state is one of those areas, but I always get smirks whenever people find out I'm Canadian.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
0ddity said:
QUOTE said:
Canada I suppose because they haven't been involved in many world events.

And this is why Canadians make fun of Americans, lol!

Canada kicked ass in WWI, WW2, Korea, (we skipped Vietnam, but I guess we were right about that one), Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2, and we are currently in Afghanistan.

True, we spawned Justin Bieber, but you also have us to thank for Austin Powers, Shrek and Pamela Anderson.

Darn he said it before me
smile.gif

We also burned down the white house
smile.gif

We invented standard time eh.

Superman and basketball were invented here by the way.

Ever seen Rick Mercer? we don't hate New York, but we do rather like to chuckle over ANY part of the US.

Funny is seeing an American come here to go skiing in the summer. Now that's dumb.

I personally like Celine Dion, and the Justin kid is ok. I also like how James t Kirk is not an American if you consider the actor
smile.gif

Actually some of the best comedy talent in the US was born HERE. We're simply funnier than the people in the US.

Most Americans that hate Canadians, probably just hate how we are actually more free than they are. No we don't actually envy the US. And I am more than willing to let any of us that want to live in the US, all for a perceived increase in pay, have at it.

The US has nothing I want.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Superman and basketball were invented here by the way.

no they were not
superman was created in the US at the time, just because one of the creators was canadian doesnt mean it was created in canada
same goes for basketball, living in US at the time and created it there

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Most Americans I know seem more preoccupied with Mexico than Canada.

A lot of Canadians hate Americans though, if that makes anyone feel any better about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay