Hacking Can you upgrade N3DS emuNAND from a game?

skfields01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Got a few N3DS's over the weekend on 9.0. Already got the Cubic Ninja exploit going so I can boot into the Gateway menu. Did my systemNAND backup this morning. Now I wanted to do the emuNAND. That is why I had all these questions.

Last edited by skfields01,

skfields01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious though. Why do you have to hold up when booting into Gateway Mode? Wouldn't it do the same without that? I mean boot into GW mode, load the cart and when it asks, do the update?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious though. Why do you have to hold up when booting into Gateway Mode? Wouldn't it do the same without that? I mean boot into GW mode, load the cart and when it asks, do the update?
It would update sysnand, no idea why you are over compicating this download the 9.5.0-23 files from the ISO site and use sysUpdater or titlemanager

skfields01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I have gotten some conflicting info on how to do it. If there was a guide, then maybe I would risk going that route.

skfields01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious. Code Name Steam shows a 9.4U firmware. Garfield Kart shows a 9.5U firmware.

Can any cart be used as a firmware upgrade?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Just curious. Code Name Steam shows a 9.4U firmware. Garfield Kart shows a 9.5U firmware.

Can any cart be used as a firmware upgrade?
You can also use paddington adventures (lol) and puzzles and dragons mario bros edition. both are also 9.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol