Also, lol to everyone who solved it
biggrin.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OMG! Okay, I was actually convinced it was an animated GIF because it was moving that much =o had to put it into paint and dissect it before I could believe it was actually just my eyes being dodgy!!!!!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Little said:
Okay, I was actually convinced it was an animated GIF because it was moving that much =o had to put it into paint and dissect it before I could believe it was actually just my eyes being dodgy!!!!!
Firefox: Right click > View image info.

Type: PNG image.

:|

I could've saved you 5 minutes.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ProtoKun7 said:
Little said:
Okay, I was actually convinced it was an animated GIF because it was moving that much =o had to put it into paint and dissect it before I could believe it was actually just my eyes being dodgy!!!!!

Or:
p_quote.gif

smileipb2.png

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Little said:
OMG! Okay, I was actually convinced it was an animated GIF because it was moving that much =o had to put it into paint and dissect it before I could believe it was actually just my eyes being dodgy!!!!!
Little! OMG, where did you go? I haven't seen you for ages!
wub.gif

I saw someone who looked and talked like you on the plane Wednesday, I almost thought it was you!
ohmy.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tj_cool said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Little said:

Or:
p_quote.gif

smileipb2.png
My way was more technical.

Frost>>&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:

No, no It registers levels of stress. Kids will see it not moving at all, Teens (like most of us) will see them slightly or not moving at all. and adults will see them moving quite alot....And criminals will see them moving crazely (usually). It was meant as a joke I'm surprised nobody noticed them moving! So the'll just move crazy if your stress level is high. It's used by the police to help them. What do you see?

P.s. If happen to see them moving crazely, please don't talk to me.....ever. xD just kidding.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Frost>>> said:
Veho said:

No, no It registers levels of stress. Kids will see it not moving at all, Teens (like most of us) will see them slightly or not moving at all. and adults will see them moving quite alot....And criminals will see them moving crazely (usually). It was meant as a joke I'm surprised nobody noticed them moving! So the'll just move crazy if your stress level is high. It's used by the police to help them. What do you see?

P.s. If happen to see them moving crazely, please don't talk to me.....ever. xD just kidding.

Lol, that explains it. I looked at this thread when it was created and the maze wasn't moving. Now it's moving like crazy... I guess my current situation is stressing me more than I thought.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This thread is so much win and lulz. I'm impressed at the creativity of some of the members here.

Is the whole stress thing true? Because it's really making me dizzy. But then again, it is past midnight here and I haven't got much sleep...

Frost>>&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a email FWD: So it could or couldn't be true. it stresses you out even more, when you're stressed (this maze)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling