Hacking Can you play online with Gateway?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The FAQ is long, and you will need to read it to find answers. (too bad, I know, searching for answers is a hassle)
It's obviously missing questions and answers too, but users don't feel like helping each others, I'm the only one maintaining that FAQ.
The FAQ is very confusing. That's the reason why I don't help there (and I don't want to read all the entries).
But you get help with the other wiki pages concerning the 3DS/ 3DS flashcards.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, it's not as bad as people are making it out to be. Reading is a lost art that people just don't do anymore. Everything needs to be TL;DR'd to them.

Oh. Cyan. If you need help with anything, gimme a shout. You know where to find me!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By the way: What do you mean by
"Flashcart informations
(create an infobox later)"?

And should there be pictures at
"Images
[edit] DS mode flashcart
display packaging/external/internal pictures here
[edit] 3DS mode flashcart
display packaging/external/internal pictures here"
yet?
Do you even own a GW3DS/ other 3DS mode flashcard?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't have time to create these yet.
infobox is what's on the top-right these pages : http://wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiMC or http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/SuperCard_DSONEi
You see the name, developer, etc. in a nice box, always formated the same way for all flashcart/homebrew/etc.

For the Image section, yes there should be pictures.
I intend to post package (like you have in your signature) and internal flashcart's screenshot. Some of them are already posted on the reviews, other are on few threads in the forum (I'll have to search them).
I need to find free time to update all these pages again.

I take all informations from users here. reading all threads (as much as I can) to help other users and create the FAQ and Wiki pages.

Reactions: satan89

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the latest GW3DS 7.1.0 -15 Emunand Firmware on your 3DS can I play games Like Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion, Street Fighter 4 etc.. online play?. I'm not on about games online from the eshop etc..just retail rom games online? Do I just run a rom through the gateway mode and use for example Mario Kart 7 to run races online as normal or can you not use retail roms online fullstop?. If cannot use online play and you do try to run a race online with say Mario Kart 7, what does it do? Anyone know about this cause the FAQ does not really explain properly and I dont know. Thanks.
Online works with my pokemon y (I could see other players, anyway)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please refrain from harassing our new members (or old for that matter). We do have FAQs around here to help, but if a member makes a new topic, answer the question if you can and move on. If the search function isnt helpful, our members should be.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please refrain from harassing our new members (or old for that matter). We do have FAQs around here to help, but if a member makes a new topic, answer the question if you can and move on. If the search function isnt helpful, our members should be.
2 days on the job and I'm already voting you for moderator of the year. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily