MY VIDEO GAME DONT WANT OFF

leaozinho22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, guys, i need yoour help more fast possible, im playing mario kart 7 online and the race dont wanna load and after im go to home and start to save the game and dont save just be in the screen "saving and cloing software" nd i try to switch off the video game and the screen is black but the power indictor and the 3ds light is on WHAT I DO? (UPDATE: i wait the video game discharge and turn off and is work perfectly)

Last edited by leaozinho22,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slow down, use punctuation, and try to describe your problem accurately and without CAPS LOCK, please. I can barely understand your post at all.

Usually you can force an unresponsive 3DS to shut down by holding down the power button for a few seconds. There's not much else you can do.

leaozinho22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, im playing ctgp7 and in one race on online start to load the race i have no patience and wanna play other game, when i go to home 3ds start to save the game and just passes like 5 minutes just trying to save and i try to switch of the console and the screen is black but the video game is on, is like run a pc without a monitor, you can't see but is working, my idea is wait the video game discharge(if i say some word wrong, im sorry, im brasilian)

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they have punctuation in Brazil, don't they? Do you understand the word "punctuation" ?

I already told you what you can do, but you don't seem to be interested.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly the answer to your problem (I think. It’s pretty hard to understand), but the reason why CTGP-7 isn’t loading an online race could be because nobody really plays it online. Every time I try to do so the rooms all seem to be empty. Probably best to just stick to vanilla MK7 for online and CTGP-7 for single player if you keep having issues.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm also having a bit of trouble understanding what you're saying but have you tried holding the power button instead of just pressing it once? If you just press it once it will go to sleep but if you hold long enough it will turn off completely.

If for some reason it doesn't work i guess as a last resort you could remove the battery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse