Hacking Can you isert a Micro SD into a Flashcart!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Seriously I just read it in a guide and wondered what's going on, I didn't new that The flashcarts themselves have Micro SD slots.. Am I missing something here?
Source: Source removed due to GBATemp rules. ("(ii) Inject microsd card into DSTWO")

I hope the answer will erase the confusion.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes...
rofl.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good god I really hope that part was just translated wrong and he/she's thinking of Mini SD. Otherwise........
rofl2.gif
rofl.gif

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Snailface said:
SwordSkill said:
Well I couldn't say it tiny cause Micro SDs are not that small.
This is what that statement does to me.
81526109.gif

No, this entire thread.
lol

Have you ever seen the Mini Micro SD (Or whatever they are called?) The ones that go in cell phones and you can put music into them? That is what is called small, they even use adaptors to... Omg just realized that the micro SD are in fact the ones who go into the phones lol! I had it all this time and didn't even knew how to refer to it... lol! At least I have the Micro SD I need XD.

Thanks for the help everyone!

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SwordSkill said:
Have you ever seen the Mini Micro SD (Or whatever they are called?) The ones that go in cell phones and you can put music into them? That is what is called small, they even use adaptors to... Omg just realized that the micro SD are in fact the ones who go into the phones lol! I had it all this time and didn't even knew how to refer to it... lol! At least I have the Micro SD I need XD.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Wait, you switched the micro sd cards and mini sd cards in your mind? lol. that makes more sense, but 'tis not as funny :/

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
One last question: Do you get to put the firmware file into the root of the Micro SD which you will put into the Flashcart or in the root of the Mini SD that you put on the side cover of your 3DS?
Hopefully that will solve some confusion cause I'm totally noob at all this 3DS stuff
(Just read some tutorials here. But they didn't mention anything about where to put the firmware files and I assumed that they go in mini SD since I wasn't aware that Flashcards have Micro SD slots.)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Mini SD is not involved in this situation at all. A standard SD card goes in the 3DS. The micro SD card goes in your flashcard with the firmware and roms on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.