Can you buy this kind of case for 3DS XL?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Knetog, Aug 26, 2012.

Aug 26, 2012
  1. Knetog
    OP

Newcomer Knetog Member

Canada
    When I first bought my normal DS, I had it shipped from japan and received this protector case

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone know if there's any of that kind for 3DS XL? I personally don't like hard case and love this one.

2. Moose13

Member Moose13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have the same case in the 3ds version, sadly I couldn't find it for my 3ds XL. The closest I could find is this:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221113740839

Just found this...if you don't mind it saying dsi LL instead of 3ds XL.
    Since they are nearly the same size, it should fit well
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Starp-Soft-Case-Pouch-Carry-Bag-for-DSi-NDSi-LL-XL-New-/270787834147?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f0c367123

Comes with the strap too, which is a plus for me...being on a crowded NYC subway, I had it knocked out of my hands 2x (my original 3ds) and the strap saved the day.

3. chris888222

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    I wouldn't buy this case. I'll buy an airfoam pouch instead as it will be secure inside.

4. tenkai

Member tenkai GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you might be able to find a homemmade one on esty.com. i think its worth checking out, plus it probley comes in multiple colors and designs.
    Good Luck!

5. Knetog
    OP

Newcomer Knetog Member

Canada
    Thank you, i'll probably going to get the DSI one :), on a side note, I don't need that strap, but I dont mind it either

Thanks for your help :P