Gaming Can we post Skyward Sword gameplay videos on the internet?

Arkangelyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically I own a Zelda page on facebook (The Zelda Zone). I was wondering if it is legal to post gameplay videos of the ISO of Skyward Sword before the release date. Thanks in advance :)

Placlu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm Posting a Walkthrough atm. Nintendo doesn't seem to mind as much as other company s.
Plus the game has been released in certain areas in the world, Thus people have legal copies of the game.

The only issue I had is I got a Fake Content Match.. That won't shut down your channel or anything.
Go for it imo.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you sign a Non-disclosure agreement?

No?

Then there is nothing illegal about it. At the absolute MOST you may receive a notice from Nintendo asking you to take it down, in which case the (smart) thing to do would be to simply comply with it till the game's release.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

My SS sword vid uploaded yesterday.
they can't take it donw if you put this in your Description:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

D

Deleted User

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AJK7Z8lHlRY[/media]
My SS sword vid uploaded yesterday.
they can't take it donw if you put this in your Description:
"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
Wrong, they have a right to take down any content they want. it has THEIR game in it.

Did you sign a Non-disclosure agreement?

No?

Then there is nothing illegal about it. At the absolute MOST you may receive a notice from Nintendo asking you to take it down, in which case the (smart) thing to do would be to simply comply with it till the game's release.
How can you sign an NDA for a pirated game?

Arkangelyou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's a relief, Anyway I think that The Sky is pretty small :( Does it somehow expand later in the game? I'm in the Skyview Temple btw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think you guys should put videos on. Cuz apparently some guy posted videos and Nintendo actually asked the guys where he got the game cuz stored like gamestop got notices from Nintendo. I don't think the risk should be taken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo