Can we please not

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no! NOT YULE LOG! O_O

Nope, not that, anything but that. Worst part about christmas, waking up at 9am to have someone on tv put up a recording of WOOD being burned on fire chemny for 3 hours. NO! N-O! :blink:

I'll take 3 hour parade over 3 hours of burning wood with random instrumental sounds that hardly counts as chirtsmas music. :glare:

The thing i didn't get is i thought somehow christmas and easter was related, except christmas is giving gifts and easter is getting eggs and candy, and a rabbit, what the heck is wrong with our american holidays! :wtf:

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing i didn't get is i thought somehow christmas and easter was related, except christmas is giving gifts and easter is getting eggs and candy, and a rabbit, what the heck is wrong with our american holidays!
They both have to do with Christ and have pagan elements actually

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, Christmas is (and will always be) the occasion to eat a lot and drink a lot.
I dunno what goes on in canada over there where you are but here thanksgiving is the biggest dinner table, probably bigger than birthday parties, maybe somewhat compared to weddings, if you have it inside a house and is personal just family only, Okay maybe exaggeration but still is no slacker compared to other dinners. 20 Pound turkey, Pot roast, roast beef, Mac and cheese, Cranberry sauce, Turkey stuffing, Spiral ham, cabbage and collard greens with bacon bits, string beans, corn on the cob, candy yams (made with cinniamon, and marshmellows) Patato salid, Corn bread, Sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie, Apple cider, sparkling juice or champange, and Dinner rolls! :D

One word.... G-O-D-L-I-K-E! :P

That is it, gluttony at is finenest, M-M-M-M-MAXIMUM LEVEL!:yay:

They both have to do with Christ and have pagan elements actually

You are the second person i come across here to mention Pagan elements. :unsure:

I don't know much about the religion of things outside from what i experienced myself, what my mom talks about, what schools teach (which was almost nothing about my own) It was mostly about greek mythology and such of literature related from famous stories.... and video games. So is very hardly anyone mentions Pagan stuff, but i guess this isn't topic of discussion so i dunno what else to say, just what i realized how much american holidays got confusing.
*Hides parent's Blu-ray of the ten commandments* (Crap it comes on tv every year on easter for 4 hours) :ninja:

Least march of the wooden soilders will distract them.:blink:

Reactions: VinsCool

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Worst part about christmas, waking up at 9am to have someone on tv put up a recording of WOOD being burned on fire chemny for 3 hours. NO! N-O! :blink:

Who puts that on? You have weird TV.

It is generally considered bad to get stuck into the Christmas booze before the Christmas party.

Christmas spirit is nothing to do with booze.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
oh no! NOT YULE LOG! O_O

Nope, not that, anything but that. Worst part about christmas, waking up at 9am to have someone on tv put up a recording of WOOD being burned on fire chemny for 3 hours. NO! N-O! :blink:

I'll take 3 hour parade over 3 hours of burning wood with random instrumental sounds that hardly counts as chirtsmas music. :glare:
who thought of that? I think a tv with 3 hours of burning wood with random instrumental sounds, needs to get checked on. ha ha

It is generally considered bad to get stuck into the Christmas booze before the Christmas party.

If we are doing songs then might as well start with a couple of my favourites
Were not doing Christmas music yet, black Friday is when we start that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over