Suggestion Can we have a rule where if someone wants to ask a question, they must state it in the title?

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean, I know this is probably just a minor annoying thing that we GBATemp members just encounter when browsing the forums, but I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that it shouldn't be this repetitive, especially in the most popular areas of the website. *cough* 3DS & Wii U forums *cough*
I'm just asking if the addition of the rule of "stating a question in the title when asking one" might be possible. All it takes is that they should have some form of declaring that their thread is a question, like adding "[Question]" at the beginning of the title, or just simply add a question mark at the end.
I know that these are probably the works of trolls or new people, but the clickbait titles can get seriously bothersome sometimes, & I'm just hoping this isn't too vague to implement it as a rule to follow.

Reactions: Feeling it!

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in favor of this since I always have thought even on steam that it is annoying to have to click on something that says "need help" or "I have a question"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k