Suggestion Can we have a rule where if someone wants to ask a question, they must state it in the title?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by TamDanny, May 16, 2016.

1. TamDanny
    OP

TamDanny GBATemp 3DS Fanatic

Aug 20, 2015
    Mexico
    I mean, I know this is probably just a minor annoying thing that we GBATemp members just encounter when browsing the forums, but I'm pretty sure that we can all agree that it shouldn't be this repetitive, especially in the most popular areas of the website. *cough* 3DS & Wii U forums *cough*
    I'm just asking if the addition of the rule of "stating a question in the title when asking one" might be possible. All it takes is that they should have some form of declaring that their thread is a question, like adding "[Question]" at the beginning of the title, or just simply add a question mark at the end.
    I know that these are probably the works of trolls or new people, but the clickbait titles can get seriously bothersome sometimes, & I'm just hoping this isn't too vague to implement it as a rule to follow.

Feeling it! likes this.
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    It's the common sense.

The thing here, is that many people did not understand it.

Feeling it! likes this.
  3. TamDanny
    OP

TamDanny GBATemp 3DS Fanatic

Aug 20, 2015
    Mexico
    Kinda wish that wasn't the case. I'm pretty sure it's a waste of time for mods to check a thread just to add a question mark to the title.

Feeling it! likes this.
  4. Feeling it!

Feeling it! Pure Logical Feels.

Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Running.
    I am in favor of this since I always have thought even on steam that it is annoying to have to click on something that says "need help" or "I have a question"