Gaming Can we expect pokemon pinball on the eshop

littleslayer15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you think pokemon pinball will be on the eshop in the future or is there a chance they will make a new pokemon pinball game (that would be cool but I hate the back and white pokemon) oh and a side note do you think the eshop will get n64 games and if so do you think it will be pokemon snap or pokemon stadium 1 or 2?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I gotta say no.
Expect to see lots more of the oldest titles before anything else, only one release per week, and not even color titles unless a color version was made later.

D

Deleted-236924

RupeeClock said:
I gotta say no.
Expect to see lots more of the oldest titles before anything else, only one release per week, and not even color titles unless a color version was made later.
Link's Awakening on the eShop is the GBC version.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-looks at his 3ds- Eh... not enough buttons for the 3ds to be an effective N64 controller... While undoubtedly it could be done by moving some buttons to the touchscreen, it would be awkward as the least use buttons would be some of the C directions (A and B would have to be bound to Y and B as they are used most) which would be disorientating since two of them would be on the other side.... Unless you did ALL of the c-buttons on the touchscreen... but that would be bad for games that require the use of multiple c buttons simultaneously.

Of course, just from a pure hardware perspective we can't be sure if the 3DS even has enough oomph... but judging by the controls alone I'd say Nintendo would be very unlikely to persue that route.

As for pokemon pinball, I'd say it's VERY likely we'll get one or both of the games on the eshop eventually... It may even be one of the 10 games released via the ambassasor program... While a real pokemon game would be better, it would seem to be unlikely as nintendo can make a lot more money releasing them on the shop later. That and they'd have to release 2 actual pokemon games if you wanted to "collect them all" since you need matching sets... and I doubt nintendo would be willing to release 2 for the ambassador program.

So that puts pokemon pinball in the perfect spot as it is a pokemon game, they would only have to give away 1, and since it's not a true pokemon game they can save the real deals for the store later.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
RupeeClock said:
I gotta say no.
Link's Awakening on the eShop is the GBC version.
Didn't you read what I said?
"And not even color titles unless a color version was made later."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...