Homebrew can this be done

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
so i was thinking of some thing like this like a bot that connects to the pokemon x and y severs but its not from a 3ds or game it acts like the game and sends the same packets the game would

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
so i was thinking of some thing like this like a bot that connects to the pokemon x and y severs but its not from a 3ds or game it acts like the game and sends the same packets the game would

Why don't you speak in the thread you were talking about this anymore? Man, it isn't useful, it's something do you want to have fun with. It's like I say... I want a U.R.A.Q.T app with girls. That doesn't help us.

Last edited by ImCarlosGG,

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure it'd be almost impossible to make, and if it wasn't I don't think anybody would want to make it because there isn't much point in it

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
An application that simulates network traffic sent between a 3DS and Pokémon's servers? Why not just use a packet sniffer?

EDIT:
Whoops, looks like OP wanted a Wonder Trade generator. Ethical issues aside, it would mean having to decrypt the packets from the game and re-encrypting your own custom data and then sending it to the server. Even if that were achieved, the software still needs to fool the server into detecting the PC as 3DS hardware running a legitimate Pokémon game. While it's theoretically possible, it would take a lot of work, and may involve the use of (possibly) illegally implementing code extracted from ROMs.

Last edited by NekoMichi,
D

Deleted User

As soon as I saw the thread title and which forum this was located in, I immediately thought "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the answer is no", and wow, I was right. What a shocker!

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
So everyone sayinh this is impossible. You guys are wrong.

Everyone who has ever dealt with netwrok traffic. Specifically online game packets will know it's possible.
What do you guys think how people create private servers? They analyze the network traffic, get the packet structures worked out. Redirect them to their own server and slowly try to recreate a server. (Usually after breaking encryption).

Mystery Gift Servers can be emulated as well. (Has been done)

"System spoofing" is not necessary at all. It's done by packets anyway.

However I personally don't think it's worth the hassle.
Even experiences people would probably take multiple days to break the encryption and recreate a working tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-