Hacking Can the N-card and clone work with the EZF 3n1

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to burn games to NOR or load them into the RAM. Unfortunately, I don't think the N-Card has a DLDI patch so you're going to run into problems when it comes to saving as the tools you use will not be able to back-up the save from the the 3-in-1's SRAM to the N-Card. Because of this, while the SRAM would still hold a save, anytime you played a different GBA game that saved it would overwrite whatever was in the SRAM.

If I'm wrong and there IS a DLDI patch for the N-Card then you should be fine.

Not sure about Opera though, but I think the patch to get it working on the 3-in-1 pretty much works w/ any slot 1 cart... But I haven't used said patch (I own an EZ5) so don't hold it against me if I turn out to be wrong.
smile.gif

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, everything will work.

For GBA, you want NDStation (I am biased towards this one since I made it), GBAldr, or Rudolph's ExpPack Tools.

For Opera, you need the EZ3in1 patch for it.

You can get rumble to work too with a special patcher you can find on the ezflash.sosuke.com forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...