Hacking Can somone please help me?

• Thread starter Steel
  • Start date
  • Views 1,373
  • Replies 5
S

Steel

OP
Well i setup a dstt for my neice's ds lite and then she brings it to me saying that it freezes at the loading screen, i bring it home and for some reason my computer doesn't even recognize the sd card in my reader now.My question is could it be the dstt card orr the sd card?

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you buy a cheap USB reader with your Micro SD card? It seems it could be the reader, the same happened to me:
The cheapest possible USB reader shipped with DSTT and a 2 GB Micro SD card (from DealExtreme) just died after a couple days. I could not access the MIcro SD and had to buy a new reader.
You might need a different reader + reformat the MicroSD and put all the files back. Don't forget to back up your games first (if you can access the Micro SD card at all).

If the reader is OK, try a different one. You defo HAVE TO access the Micro SD card to save the games.

Pnt101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using a different card reader or plug it into your cellphone and use the cable to hook it up to the computer. GOOD LUCK

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It could be either the reader or the card. There's no way to know except to either get the card reformatted, or try the reader with a different card. Sometimes the only way to reformat the card is to use a cell phone or camera.

-Bri

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Card readers are not very expensive these days, nor are MicroSD cards. I got an external USB card reader for around 4 euros. IF you don't want to spend money on that, try asking a friend with a cellphone/camera to check the Micro SD card for you.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It happened to me once too. I exchanged my 1GB for a 2GB so I could put more games and movies on. Then, eventually, it freezes at the loading screen. So, I just went back to the store to ask the guy for a refund and I exchanged it. Then it worked again.

In other words, something's wrong with the SD card. Refund it and exchange it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1