Can somone please help me?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Steel, May 26, 2009.

May 26, 2009

Can somone please help me? by Steel at 7:55 PM (951 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Steel
    OP

Steel Newbie

Well i setup a dstt for my neice's ds lite and then she brings it to me saying that it freezes at the loading screen, i bring it home and for some reason my computer doesn't even recognize the sd card in my reader now.My question is could it be the dstt card orr the sd card?

2. AC/DS

Member AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Slovakia
    Did you buy a cheap USB reader with your Micro SD card? It seems it could be the reader, the same happened to me:
    The cheapest possible USB reader shipped with DSTT and a 2 GB Micro SD card (from DealExtreme) just died after a couple days. I could not access the MIcro SD and had to buy a new reader.
    You might need a different reader + reformat the MicroSD and put all the files back. Don't forget to back up your games first (if you can access the Micro SD card at all).

If the reader is OK, try a different one. You defo HAVE TO access the Micro SD card to save the games.

3. Pnt101

Newcomer Pnt101 Member

United States
    try using a different card reader or plug it into your cellphone and use the cable to hook it up to the computer. GOOD LUCK

4. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    It could be either the reader or the card. There's no way to know except to either get the card reformatted, or try the reader with a different card. Sometimes the only way to reformat the card is to use a cell phone or camera.

-Bri

5. AC/DS

Member AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Slovakia
    Card readers are not very expensive these days, nor are MicroSD cards. I got an external USB card reader for around 4 euros. IF you don't want to spend money on that, try asking a friend with a cellphone/camera to check the Micro SD card for you.

6. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    It happened to me once too. I exchanged my 1GB for a 2GB so I could put more games and movies on. Then, eventually, it freezes at the loading screen. So, I just went back to the store to ask the guy for a refund and I exchanged it. Then it worked again.

In other words, something's wrong with the SD card. Refund it and exchange it.