Gaming Can someone with OR/AS v1.0 use Instacheck on this Pokemon for me?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-9-6_7-39-50.png

The .pk6 is attached as well.

I modified the IVs and Nature on my existing Vigoroth, and wanted to see if it was legal or not. I intend to use him in the Battle Maison, so the sooner someone tests it, the better. Thanks.

Attachments

• Laura - 8ADB0AB5.zip
    329 bytes · Views: 123

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FYI, recent versions of PkHex have a built in legitness checker (the checkmark/X displayed next to the small sprite in the top middle-left of the window)!

(And you can't really go illegit by editing iv/nature on a non-event Pokemon!)

Last edited by Ryccardo,

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
OP
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
FYI, recent versions of PkHex have a built in legitness checker (the checkmark/X displayed next to the small sprite in the top middle-left of the window)!

(And you can't really go illegit by editing iv/nature on a non-event Pokemon!)

Thanks. I wasn't using the latest PkHeX (go figure). I figured out that the version I was using improperly saved Pokemon's Memories, and that made my Vigoroth Illegal. After updating the app and removing the 'Residence' data, Vigoroth is now finally legal for the Battle Maison! (Actually, the reason why she wasn't being accepted was because she had a Kee Berry, just like my Blissey, and I can't have 2 of the same item. I couldn't read because I had just woke up when I posted this. :glare:

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Etcher decided to partition like 400GB of this sd card so trying to find a good software that doesnt ask for your entire check
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a blank Partition, or are you trying to take an existing partition and extend it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I once married a woman because she had a nice partition, then it became corrupted. I had to abandon that woman, and upgrade to a nicer woman with a better partition.
    +1
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    This is one of the more bizarre spam raids I've seen on this site
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is weird
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank You Mods! Spam Swatters Rule!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a werid memory blank picked up my tooth brush and I was like what do I do next
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cause you did Ecstasy/MDMA or LSD in the past, it will creep up on you and do that sometimes. Or dementia. (BTW- Just insert into anal cavity for 1 minute, then remove, check temperature. -76 normal)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I read your comment and realized I didn't want to remember anything
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toothbrushes are great for cleaning tile grout, A little baking soda and water is all you need. Obv don't use the same toothbrush you use for anal temperature probing.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mcguyver saved and rescused a whole village, just using a toothbrush.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why my dentist gets mad when I call her demtits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just remember, that dentist, can put you out with gas, then do things to you. (makes me wanna go see my dentist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's got happy gas
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It is funny how they call that laughing gas, granted it does make you giggly before you pass out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of offices are clearing it out guess they figure just deal with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a root canal done a year ago and got gassed before. My dentist made me count from 10 backwards, i remember making it to 5. Woke up thinking I was still counting backwards from 10.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm looking at dozens of crowns and a couple implants
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got awesome insurance that's supposedly going to cover it all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea thats alot of work. I was a tabacco dipper in high school, playing ball, then start smoking cigs around 20 (girlfriend got me) then quit smoking when I turn 40. But yea I never brushed twice a day like I should of, n ofcourse my grill is messed. Dentist are expensive, even insurance for anything too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most give 4k Max which is enough for two teeth yearly
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea our insurance only covers cleanings, and 25% of anything else. (I think, Wifey Knows better)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got lucky to find a no annual max but it's a hmo
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got lucky to find a no annual max but it's a hmo