Hacking Can someone tell me, what is this?...

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No, I'm talking about 3DS "softmod" and video having 1600 upvote and 300 downvote and all people commenting they are playing games with this "hack".
I know it's a crap fake, but did he paid people to upvote his vid or what? Seriously

Tsukurimashou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know, I downloaded the zip, it's passworded, it says on the readme to go on a website to get the password but to access the website you have to complete a survey, I downloaded the page of the website and removed the survey but there is no password on the website, it's just crap, I don't know why there is so many good comments, I don't understand

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell you what it's not, this ain't 4chan. Choose your thread titles a little more wisely in the future.

Thanks

J5892

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a linkback scam. The comments are an automated system. It's all set up by an SEO company to get hits for link building.

The 3DS hack file is just a red herring.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not even like all the accounts are just made for these comments... the accounts have videos on them, or likes on other videos.

I don't get it... Obviously it's fake though.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the video doesnt even show anything that looks like a hack ,just some douche playing SF ? i dont get it,what is it even supposed to be? i didnt go to YT i just watched it embedded BTW

Maav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pfft.
Even though it's probably a fake .rar... Does anyone have a good enough computer to bruteforce it's password? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk