ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure HA Decidueye isn't legal. So it'll stop you, or at least give you legality errors. If you really want it, change the EXE filename to PKHaX.exe and it should let you do all the Crimes you want.
Id like to make legit pokemon so i can play online. Thing is i changed it back to overgrow and it worked

mkinfinite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems I have problems with my save file...
I tried to edit it with pkhex but, as I went to restore it, the game told me that it's not compatible. Is there any way to fix this? I tried deleting the secure save values, tried to make a new save file and then import my old one, to no avail.

If someone is able to help me, I'll be forever thankful.

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will maxing out your Money work? And can you change your Pokemon's Gender, as well as clone them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems I have problems with my save file...
I tried to edit it with pkhex but, as I went to restore it, the game told me that it's not compatible. Is there any way to fix this? I tried deleting the secure save values, tried to make a new save file and then import my old one, to no avail.

If someone is able to help me, I'll be forever thankful.
What did you do to the save?

----

Has anyone bred gen VI mon's in Sun / Moon so they are legit Gen 7 and then tried trading?

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Gateway emunand on 11.2 but my sysnand is 9.2 on my 2DS, I have JKSM installed as a CIA but it won't read the cartridges, what can I do so that S&M cartridges are readable by JKSM. Can't play them on Gateway emunand 11.2 either.

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running Gateway emunand on 11.2 but my sysnand is 9.2 on my 2DS, I have JKSM installed as a CIA but it won't read the cartridges, what can I do so that S&M cartridges are readable by JKSM. Can't play them on Gateway emunand 11.2 either.
You've kind of answered your own question there bro "Can't play them on Gateway emunand 11.2 either." ... to do anything with these carts your going to need different CFW ... installing Luma is quick fix or A9LH + Luma = Ultima

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've kind of answered your own question there bro "Can't play them on Gateway emunand 11.2 either." ... to do anything with these carts your going to need different CFW ... installing Luma is quick fix or A9LH + Luma = Ultima
Ok I'll look into that then

Reactions: blahax

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble with JKSM... I exported save from retail cart and wanted to put save on my Gateway. Save exported fine, but when I tried to import save to GW, it said "Error opening save archive" or something like that... Anyone else experience this and or know fix?

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
it safe now. i still use the leaked copy and try wonder trade, it work fine
is your leaked copy version 0? another question, im using moon leaked saved file to my physical Sun, (changed time offset from Moon to Sun and in trainer info.) Am I safe to go online?

Reactions: blahax

narzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
is your leaked copy version 0? another question, im using moon leaked saved file to my physical Sun, (changed time offset from Moon to Sun and in trainer info.) Am I safe to go online?
i dont really know the version, but it is (i think) the earliest leaked copy can be downloaded at that time, and i never update it. And i dont know about whether transfering save data is save or not too. But since yesterday, i have made several wonder trade, and even trading using GTS,,no problem

Reactions: Khim09

TurboGinger

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got the latest version of PKHeX (11-18-16), and noticed that there's no QR generator option, like in the old Gen 6 one. Now that the games are officially released, will there be an easy way to inject .pkm files into the pc box like before?

I don't want to install any custom firmware onto my new 3DS, do I have to buy a device or something like Powersaves? I'm confused.

Coakie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you do to the save?

----

Has anyone bred gen VI mon's in Sun / Moon so they are legit Gen 7 and then tried trading?

I "transfered" a red vulpix and bred one in Moon and it shadowbans your deposit from the GTS if you try to put it in. It just said that I couldn't trade it to someone who wanted a vulpix.

BTW has anyone noticed that the GTS is a lot more "clean" right now? As in no level 9 or under Type: Null requests?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Is there a release which shows all 6 digits of the TID?.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just got the latest version of PKHeX (11-18-16), and noticed that there's no QR generator option, like in the old Gen 6 one. Now that the games are officially released, will there be an easy way to inject .pkm files into the pc box like before?

I don't want to install any custom firmware onto my new 3DS, do I have to buy a device or something like Powersaves? I'm confused.

Can you link me to where you got the latest build please

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
It only shows 5 of the TID digits, strange :vv
You hover your mouse pointer over your TID, it will show your 6digits TID.. And there is some calculation (i dunno how to) to get 6 digits TID using only 5 TID. i tried to change the 5 digits TID and it changes my 6 TID.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff