ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
You hover your mouse pointer over your TID, it will show your 6digits TID.. And there is some calculation (i dunno how to) to get 6 digits TID using only 5 TID. i tried to change the 5 digits TID and it changes my 6 TID.

well I found a technical solution for now, thanks tho.

Reactions: Khim09

Cyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Can anyone give me some answers? My 3ds is on 10. 5 and I just downloaded the updated pkhex. Will I still be able to import and export in my sun? Or there are extra steps and its different now?

cuteveronica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is the first time ill be using pkhex, ive been only using powersaves until now so my questions may sound stupid to some of you. I have an offline 2ds firmware 11.0.33 and im able to extract th game just fine. when i go on edit and finish my editing i export the main file (like the guy did in the video tutorial) but when i import the save and check in the game, its like nothing happened. did i miss something that i need to include while editing?

mkinfinite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you do to the save?

I just added some pokemon to my boxes, I checked if they were legit and all, and then when I tried to restore the save the game told me it wasn't compatible.
I won't really mind if my save is lost forever, but I want to at least try one final thing to see if I can restore it.
[I also tried to search for a secure value patcher for Sun/Moon but I couldn't find anything like that]

Blyton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Suddenly my moon (version 0) isnt compatible anymore with pkhex (latest version), it worked perfectly fine until today - I use JKSV to create my savegames

Any ideas?

nvm im dumb, used the wrong version

Last edited by Blyton,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I create Pokémon and put them in box, how do I make sure they obey my commands? Is it as easy as just copy and paste TID and SID from Trainer Info box in program and copy to Pokémon info? Help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letoons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I create Pokémon and put them in box, how do I make sure they obey my commands? Is it as easy as just copy and paste TID and SID from Trainer Info box in program and copy to Pokémon info? Help appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I "borrowed" a 'mon from another save and I had to edit the TID and SID but is the level in the same with whatever stamps you have? I just started over since I goofed up with my original save; I added them back at their original levels so I could blaze through and get back to my original point and they did obey me—all of them were at Lv. 31. I wouldn't recommend take them over Lv. 35 without the stamp from Hala. I don't know, then again, mine were at max affection so that might also play a role in them listening.

Now, for my own question...

Will there be a way to unlock all clothing—either via hex editing or PKHex? I really don't want to rebuy it all but if it'll take a while or someone hasn't done it yet, I'll wind up doing it and donating a save with them all unlocked.

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I "transfered" a red vulpix and bred one in Moon and it shadowbans your deposit from the GTS if you try to put it in. It just said that I couldn't trade it to someone who wanted a vulpix.

BTW has anyone noticed that the GTS is a lot more "clean" right now? As in no level 9 or under Type: Null requests?
So it doesn't work? Even though it's bred in gen VII and has the correct mark GTS bars it?

To everyone who's saying can I play on gateway? No.

To everyone who's saying can I play on less than 11? No
^What should you do? If your lucky enough to be on <11 you should seriously consider getting A9LH Luma CFW ... if you cbf, you can just get homebrew that will work with 11.2 and hope they don't break your entry next firm update. CFW is seriously a better option and IMO being on a system than can get CFW ie <=10.7 and updating to a system that can't get CFW is like punching your self in the face ... but each their own

Last edited by blahax,

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still don't understand owo

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

zmWWGEF.png

Note: This is the calculation according to the source of Pkhex. After looking at the code, the 6 digit ID doesn't seem to have any uses other than being shown in the Trainer Passport. The shiny values are still calculated from the TID and SID.

Dark1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have a N3ds on 11.2 no CFW installed or homebrew and a 3ds XL that is on firmware 10.5 with just homebrew installed and what I found is that even though the 3ds XL can't play S&M unless it's updated, it can still extract and import it's saves with JKSM without any problems so I don't need CFW if I want to edit my saves.

Though I'd just through that out for any
One who doesn't have CFW.

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah Ditto from Mt Hokulani too ... might try compile a list of these before we tag old mate

anyone else got legality check false positives?
I caught Ditto at Mt. Houkulani and it shows legal on mine. Wierd. [emoji52]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol