can some one help

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fice3717 said:
hey guys im gonna get a tattoo and of course its gonna be of my favorite game zelda and i saw a pic but i dont understand what it says. Can any one help http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs12/f/2006/330...by_ultharwe.jpg
not really perfect on my japanese for i am just starting to learn it. i saw the tattoo and it really looks cool. based on my knowledge on KANJI, which really very difficult to memorize, the top kanji "?" means ???-CHIKARA or "POWER". the kanji "?" means ??CHI or "INTELLECT" the other one i forgot sorry. i am really stubborn to memorize all this. the most near kanji that i know is this "?" means ???-OTOKO or "MAN", but this is really different from the last. looks similar but totally different characters.

hey some japanese kanji expert help this guy.
smile.gif
just for the last character.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
top would be strengt(power)h left would be intellect(knowledge), right would be either bravery(in chinese when paired with another word says "brave") or fortiude or something?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
top would be strength(power)h left would be intellect(knowledge), right would be either bravery(in chinese when paired with another word says "brave") or fortitude or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-