Hacking Can paper mario brick my wii?

chillyloop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wii on 3.2E Starfall installed and also Gamma loader. If I burn and play paper mario pal, will my wii brick?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There isn't much of a worry now if you play one out of your region but the copy you are using is from your region and there is no chance it should brick your system.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no such thing as StarFall for 3.4. If you had StarFall on 3.2 then it was undone when you upgraded.

If you are worried about accidentally bricking your Wii with an upgrade of a different region or an accidental upgrade of any sort then you could always use the downgrader to get back to 3.2 and use StarFall to prevent update checking.

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
yeh that was what i was just thinking, aint heard of starfall on a 3.4 system. use brickblocker if you aint going to downgrade and install the required ios files if needed

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
chillyloop said:
I have a wii on 3.2E Starfall installed and also Gamma loader. If I burn and play paper mario pal, will my wii brick?

Games from your own Region cant brick you. Besides of that Paper Mario is an OLD game which means that it wont do an update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches