Hacking Can i use the Wii u online again?

OrigamiCroon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello, im pretty new to the homebrew community and i was wondering if i could use mi wii u as stock, like going online in games and using the eshop without factory resetting after removing/uninstalling Haxchi and Cold boot Haxchi? is there anything that could go wrong? (Yes i did folloes the uninstall instructions)

OrigamiCroon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
OKay, the guide/videos claimed it was very important to block internet with at DNS, i already uninstalled the homebrews(CBHC and HAXCHI) would anything happen like a brick or ban if i removed the dns and went online again now?

D

Deleted User

OKay, the guide/videos claimed it was very important to block internet with at DNS, i already uninstalled the homebrews(CBHC and HAXCHI) would anything happen like a brick or ban if i removed the dns and went online again now?
The DNS only blocks updates not all of Nintendo's services. You will not get banned for going online. Your console also will not brick becuase the dns is only used for your internet settings.

OrigamiCroon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Okay thank you! :D Would suck to lose all my save data from games Pre-Hack

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait okay sorry from spam, i now see there is a new update, can i update it without anything happening??

D

Deleted User

Okay thank you! :D Would suck to lose all my save data from games Pre-Hack

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait okay sorry from spam, i now see there is a new update, can i update it without anything happening??
Yes nothing will happen.

Reactions: OrigamiCroon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-