DerBreManaar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I just jailbreaked my nintendo switch and now (in hekate 5.8.0) I can choose between launching emummc, Sys CFW or Stock SYS.

I really dont want to get banned so I installed 90DNS on my EMUMMC. I know that I cant connect with a nintendo server on emummc but can I do that on SYS CFW? Because if the only possibility to play online is through Stock SYS that would mean that I have to go into RCM and inject hekate every time I want to switch between emummc (offline) and Stock SYS (online). Am I allowed to play on SYS CFW online or not? And can I change for example the theme with NXThemes installer or will that get me banned?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just jailbreaked my nintendo switch and now (in hekate 5.8.0) I can choose between launching emummc, Sys CFW or Stock SYS.

I really dont want to get banned so I installed 90DNS on my EMUMMC. I know that I cant connect with a nintendo server on emummc but can I do that on SYS CFW? Because if the only possibility to play online is through Stock SYS that would mean that I have to go into RCM and inject hekate every time I want to switch between emummc (offline) and Stock SYS (online). Am I allowed to play on SYS CFW online or not? And can I change for example the theme with NXThemes installer or will that get me banned?
Your post was answered in this thread. Please ask your questions there next time instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife