Hacking Can I update to an older firmware?

KoNeko1192

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to find the answer to my question in the stickies, but I couldn't find it, so sorry if I managed to miss it!

Anyway, I'm interested in getting an Acekard 2i at some point and know that the latest firmware it currently supports is 2.1. I just purchased a 3DS that came with system software 1.1.0-0U installed, and wanted to know if there is any way to update to 2.1 and not the newest available firmware.

I'd rather not use a game cartridge if I don't have to, but if it is my only choice, what game would get me to the highest firmware I can reach while staying in the safe zone? (Is there some list of commercial games and the updates they contain?).

I just want to be able to access the web browser and all the features that were added on later, but still be able to use a flash cart when I decide to get one.

Thanks!

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
^ Nope, (I guess) they're holding off on releasing an update until the November 30th (?) update comes. So far, it doesn't support the SML3D firmware. But I'm pretty sure there's going to be an update when the November one is out, so you could just update your cart when the new boot-strap is released by the ak team.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
update 2.2.0-4 is a Super mario update only

they suppost the latest release which is 2.1.0-4 (my firmware thread said it can so its good
which can be downloaded

or just get Zelda 3DS as that has 2.1 update built in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.