Emulation Can I update BOTW wud file type with a NSP update file ?

Noob75

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay please just tell me quick cause I'm getting frustrated. I'm using CEMU and I'm getting a system needs a update message. The game is in WUD format and I got the update v1.60 in NSP file format

Can I update the game using even though it's in WUD format or does it have to be in XCI format to be update-able with the NSP update I have ? Secondly do I have to install the DLC or can I just use the game plus the update together ? I've seen threads explaining how to update but they always fail to mention what format your files need to be in. Can someone please help me...thanks

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know much about Cemu... But I can tell you XCI and NSP are for the switch not WiiU.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know how CEMU works, but NSP and XCI are for the switch, not the Wii U. I believe you need to be using WUP packages.

LOL posted the same time and almost Verbatim

Reactions: Nigleet

Noob75

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake I don't why I said xci I meant to say that the BOTW is a WUD file and the update I have is a NSP type file. When I start BOTW with CEMU it says it needs a update. I've seen threads explaining how to update but they always fail to mention what format your files need to be in or if they are talking about running on the real hardware or CEMU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P