1. waytoodeep03

OP waytoodeep03 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My kids really want to play games like Fortnite and Splatoon 2 online. I can't do that while this switch is modded or can I??? Is it possible to completely revert back and not get banned? I have SXOS pro

2. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What you need to do is create an Emunand. On the Emunand, install Incognito and 90DNS. This is where all of your hacked CFW stuff will be played. Emunand is basically a copy of your switch that runs off the SD card. Then you need to restore your original NAND backup (the one most tutorials will have you make as soon as you inject the SX payload for the first time). Then on Sysnand, you can play like it's a normal switch. You can use it online on any games you purchased.

If you don't have a NAND backup, after you create your Emunand and boot it to make sure all of your stuff is working, remove the SD card and do a factory reset on your Sysnand. Then, make a NAND backup and use this homebrew https://github.com/StarDustCFW/Haku33 to clean the nand. This will remove many traces of CFW and your hacked NSPs, but is not 100% foolproof and you may get banned in the future, but it is your best shot if you don't have a NAND backup.

Last edited by MichaelShawJr, Dec 26, 2020
  3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    not really useful anymore since this persons switch has already been flagged for a ban since using sx os in sysnand cfw mode.

4. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    you already used CFW on sysnand...even if you make emunand ....the sysnand has cfw traces so you still get banned,,,,only way now is to get another unit

5. paulzheng

paulzheng GBAtemp Regular

China
    did you made emunand before? if not. you can choose to restore clean nand (only your switch's nand backup) or runs haku33 to elimination was pulluted data in current switch's nand.

6. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Ideally you need a clean NAND backup, Haku33 ain't much of use if Haku33 cleaning doesn't match with what your system was last online will get you ban.

7. paulzheng

China
    how about restore factory default setting then use haku33 cleaning?

8. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Best method would still be restoring clean NAND backup over Haku33 if the person had one.

9. paulzheng

China
    yes, that's exactly right what i always recommend others to backup a clean nand before jailbreak.

still someguys didn't and they don't know how to use memloader and hacdiskmount. even they forgot backup console's biskey.
    so the haku33 is a better way to clean nand compare those a little bit complex procedure.

Last edited by paulzheng, Dec 16, 2020
  10. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You need a clean eMMC backup to do that.

11. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    He never said he used CFW on Sysnand online. He said his kids want to play those games online, so I assume he hasn't connected it to the Internet, or at least to Nintendo's servers

12. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    But he also never said he didn't so you cannot assume what you don't know.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - revert, modded, switch