So my SD card got corrupted, I am on a new SD Card and I want to restore a back up of my NAND. I used to have a sysnand and emunand and I made a back up using SX OS over a year ago. In the mean time I have switch to Atmos but I only have my SX OS back up.
Will this cause a conflict?
Can I even restore a backup I have made with SX OS if I am using Atmos now?
I have looked at some tutorials but I am not 100% sure if I am doing the right thing so I wanted to ask in advice before I break my Switch.
I copied the
"backup" folder containing boot0.bin, boot1.bin, full.00.bin-full.07.bin onto my SD card under the folder "backup" then numbers of my Switch and then I dragged them into a folder called "restore".
NOW inside Hekate do I first have to say "Partition SD Card" (under tools) because I do not have an emuMMC on the new SD card?
Or do I just go straight to Restore eMMC?
Inside the eMMC Restore options do I enable SD emuMMC Raw Partition?
Do I just click on eMMC ALL?
Or should I ignore that and first do eMMC BOOT0&BOOT1 and then eMMC RAW GPP?
I am not even sure what exactly GPP means?
----------
Basically I just want to restore my EMUNAND and I hope that this won't kill Atmos and give me SX OS back and overwrite Atmos which is already on the SD CARD.
Will this cause a conflict?
Can I even restore a backup I have made with SX OS if I am using Atmos now?
I have looked at some tutorials but I am not 100% sure if I am doing the right thing so I wanted to ask in advice before I break my Switch.
I copied the
"backup" folder containing boot0.bin, boot1.bin, full.00.bin-full.07.bin onto my SD card under the folder "backup" then numbers of my Switch and then I dragged them into a folder called "restore".
NOW inside Hekate do I first have to say "Partition SD Card" (under tools) because I do not have an emuMMC on the new SD card?
Or do I just go straight to Restore eMMC?
Inside the eMMC Restore options do I enable SD emuMMC Raw Partition?
Do I just click on eMMC ALL?
Or should I ignore that and first do eMMC BOOT0&BOOT1 and then eMMC RAW GPP?
I am not even sure what exactly GPP means?
----------
Basically I just want to restore my EMUNAND and I hope that this won't kill Atmos and give me SX OS back and overwrite Atmos which is already on the SD CARD.







