Hacking Can I re-mod wii over an old mod?

popius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was having trouble loading games from my external harddrive in neogamma. What happened was I wanted to use the mic for Def Jam rapstar so i had to install cIOSxr20b. For some reason after installing the ios, my wii no longer reads the harddrive. Usually when I hook up the harddrive and try to mount it in neogamma I can feel the harddrive running. Now it doesn't run. When I hook it up to the computer it runs fine. I then decided to try upgrading my wii from firmware 4.1 to 4.2 and adding all the new IOS's. Was I suppose to refresh my wii with my NAND backup? I just updated everything by remodding on top of my old mod. Was this incorrect? I really want to just get my harddrive up and running again. Also, it seems that my priiloader doesn't work anymore..........
Should I just start from scratch by loading up my nand backup in bootmii and just re-mod?
Also, I didn't back up my NAND the second time as I already had it from the first time I modded. Was I suppose to back up the NAND again?
Thanks guys

rookrook

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should try XFlak's ModMii you will find it in the stickies top of this forum , also i had sort of the same problem hdd wasnt getting read so i downloaded the usb hard drive files from ModMii and instead of using 249 i used 222 to launch my usb now all works fine im sure others will give you more info on what to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night