Can I play wii u game on PC ?

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have a laptop with software windows 10. I want to play wii u game on my laptop. I downloaded the cemu emulator ( is a wii u emulator for PC ). but I can't find the wii u game ( wud file ). I Know I must download the wii u game torrent on portal roms and download it on u torrent. When the wii u game has been downloaded, I open the file. But.... I CANNOT FIND THE WUD FILE. please help me. Thank you.

Last edited by Sathya,

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you Erion. Yes i know in the Game file is WII U I has been downloaded mario kart 8, new super mario bros u. But I dont find Any Parts of wii u game( wud ). only a common file and the other I dont under stand. Please give me a link to download the wud file. Thank you.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Erion. Yes i know in the Game file is WII U I has been downloaded mario kart 8, new super mario bros u. But I dont find Any Parts of wii u game( wud ). only a common file and the other I dont under stand. Please give me a link to download the wud file. Thank you.
I think you only need the content and code to run in cemu. make sure you have the latest cemu http://cemu.info/#download

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ya. For the code usage I know that, and I have the code. But how to use the content. Because I see video in YouTube cemu is only load wud file. Not anything content or other files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive