Can I play wii u game on PC ?

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by Sathya, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Sathya
    OP

Sathya never thinking to be smart!

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    I have a laptop with software windows 10. I want to play wii u game on my laptop. I downloaded the cemu emulator ( is a wii u emulator for PC ). but I can't find the wii u game ( wud file ). I Know I must download the wii u game torrent on portal roms and download it on u torrent. When the wii u game has been downloaded, I open the file. But.... I CANNOT FIND THE WUD FILE. please help me. Thank you.

Last edited by Sathya, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Erion

Erion Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2016
    Slovenia
    Middle Earth
    What all files do you see ?
    Are you sure if that is even a WiiU game ,maybe you accidentally downloaded game for Wii which will be in .iso format.

3. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    Thank you Erion. Yes i know in the Game file is WII U I has been downloaded mario kart 8, new super mario bros u. But I dont find Any Parts of wii u game( wud ). only a common file and the other I dont under stand. Please give me a link to download the wud file. Thank you.

4. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    I think you only need the content and code to run in cemu. make sure you have the latest cemu http://cemu.info/#download

5. Sathya
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    Ya. For the code usage I know that, and I have the code. But how to use the content. Because I see video in YouTube cemu is only load wud file. Not anything content or other files.