Hacking can i play pokemon x and y on r4i gold deluxe using 4.0b1 update?

andytr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please tell me if I can now finally play pokemon x and y using the new r4i deluxe update?

thanks

andytr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol thanks for that.
so will I have to wait (and hope) that the r4 team release an update with the emunand feature?

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its completely unrelated to emuNAND. You need support for Card2 titles, which I'm reasonably sure is probably beyond that clone team's capability.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...r4 doesn't have emunand or classic mode on the "new" firmware, and the old firmware was buggy
Simple, it was reported that all you have to do is make an EmuNAND on your SD card with another team's launcher, and then it'll autoboot the EmuNAND from the Clone's launcher. Apparently all they did is remove the menu, as they used the MT-Card firmware and didn't want to/didn't have the required skills to patch it up with their logos and stuff.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Simple, it was reported that all you have to do is make an EmuNAND on your SD card with another team's launcher, and then it'll autoboot the EmuNAND from the Clone's launcher. Apparently all they did is remove the menu, as they used the MT-Card firmware and didn't want to/didn't have the required skills to patch it up with their logos and stuff.
into emunand...yeah, but not into classic mode....yeah you can switch between launchers, but its not exactly convenient

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
into emunand...yeah, but not into classic mode....yeah you can switch between launchers, but its not exactly convenient
...but you can just use another team's launcher to boot classic mode, that isn't even a real problem, just an inconvenience.

[The ninja edit is strong with you, young gamesquest1.]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc