Hacking Can I just use the .xml for cheats?

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zkamuiz said:
After owning the card for a year I have never known about using the YSmenu until recently (stupid me), so are you saying that I can use the YSmenu and and use another cheat engine (.dat) instead of .scc, and 99% of the cheats will work perfectly? If so I'd love to use YSmenu instead then.
Thanks again jphriendly

No Problem.

It's the cheat system built into YSMenu. And yes, you can then just use USRCHEAT.DAT and the majority, if not all, of the cheats should work for you (has for me so far). If you need any help getting things set up, just let me know.
smile.gif

zkamuiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got it sort of set-up, but I have a lot of mess so it might take awhile to explain.
I was following this guide:

Supercard

edit* scroll down or Crtl+F "DSTT Menu"

but the link to the DSTT menu did not work so I went to another link and got the "DSTT_Menu_v1.17_English" I continued to follow instructions to drag "TTMenu.dat" into the "ttextract.exe" but the ttdldi.dat and ttpatch.dat never showed up.

I put the bunch of mess into my MircoSD along with the Multi-Bootloader, and I was able to load both menus from after I load Supercard menu. The DSTT menu works fine and everything is functioning correctly, except that it keeps freezing pretty often so that's the only complain so far.
The YSMenu on the other hand did not function properly I was able to go to the main screen, but was unable to load the games, due to not having the ttdldi.dat, and the ttpatch.dat.

*also my card is the Chinese version (my uncle bought the wrong version) but I got it to English because of skinning.

Sorry for this mess, and for hijacking the thread.
Thanks again for all your help jphriendly =)

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the delay in my response, had some things to take care of that kept me away from the pc. Have you gotten it figured out or do you still need some help. If you do still need help, just drop me a pm and I'll be happy to help you. A lot easier that way IMO. And we also won't be spamming the topic.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: