ROM Hack Can I get a link to the spirit tracks patch?

kingtomy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry about this but there are 32 pages in the official spirit tracks thread and I dont want to go sifting through all of them, so can someone link me the patch please?

kingtomy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thoob said:
No. Just search through the 32 pages.

Im assuming that you actually have the link to it and dont want to give it to me because ur an asshole and like being an asshole. can anyone other then this douche give me the link or at least the page number its found on?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kingtomy said:
Hey, sorry about this but there are 32 pages in the official spirit tracks thread and I dont want to go sifting through all of them, so can someone link me the patch please?

sure here you go link

download unzip then extract the rar file with winrar or 7zip and then put your nds or rom game file into this folder and then rename your rom to xpa-lzst.nds

double click on the xpa-zstc.bat file and it will patch the game and leave a resulting file called xpa-lzst-cracked.nds this is your fixed/cracked game file to now use
smile.gif

D

Deleted_171835

kingtomy said:
Thoob said:
No. Just search through the 32 pages.

Im assuming that you actually have the link to it and dont want to give it to me because ur an asshole and like being an asshole. can anyone other then this douche give me the link or at least the page number its found on?
That's a lot of "assholes".
tongue.gif
You sound like a spoiled n00b. Relax, dude.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up