Gaming Can i get a 2 tb sd??

Blasetzmt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
at least, a 1 tb one?? if so, send me the link to an online shop (amazon if possible)
I've seen many of them, but what I want to know is if they're compatible. THX

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're the same person from that Discord server, we told you the maximum the Switch supports is indeed 2 TB but we also told you that the biggest SD card you could buy is only 512 GB. Just because it supports a certain size doesn't mean its manufactured.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My second point still stands. Also since you're not the same person, I should also let you know that the Switch actually supports a maximum 128 TB SD card. We may never see such a thing in the console's lifetime but if SD cards larger than 2 TB ever come out, you can use them with the Switch.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
SanDisk is launching their 1TB Micro SD Cards in April for $450 USD. That'll be the highest commercially available Micro SD card capacity at the time of release. I don't think one can easily justify spending that exorbitant amount of cash on storage, though.

Edit: Micron is launching one as well, not sure if that's coming sooner or later than SanDisk's, or what the difference in price is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.