Hacking Can anyone shed some light on this DSTTi?

SwiftDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me if this card is a DSTTi clone (as in will run DSTT, or more importantly RetroGameFan's new firmware)? http://tinyurl.com/ndstti1

The 'official' site according to the packaging is http://tti-adv.com/

I don't have one myself to test.

Cheers!

Edit: Also why is ND$Card$ale (S) censored on here?
Edit2: fixed url

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Just to confirm, you're asking this for somebody else and you're not actually looking to buy one, right?

EDIT: They're censored because they hijacked old forum accounts here to spam. You'll find more than one site with questionable business practices being censored here, including some that have scammed this site before (in regards to advertising deals).

SwiftDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Just to confirm, you're asking this for somebody else and you're not actually looking to buy one, right?

EDIT: They're censored because they hijacked old forum accounts here to spam. You'll find more than one site with questionable business practices being censored here, including some that have scammed this site before (in regards to advertising deals).

Yeah I'm not a fan of the DSTT team after they went ballistic over 'fakes' and then started labelling 3rd party firmware their own... So not for me! I've got a friend who says they've got this card and I'm not near them to check it out for myself.

Fair enough re: the censoring then. I thought ND$Card$ale was DX's alter-ego after they were clamped down upon? They've got some funny old business practices over in China.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yeah It should work with RetroGameFan firmwares but it might not work in a dsi with latest firmware. Just let them download retros latest firmware and test it. It should work on old nds or lite but on the dsi it depends on thier luck & incase they have a dsi and it worked warn them never to update it since most of this clones aren't updateable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro